Date: Oct 20 2018, 10 a.m.
• 3 challenging stages. Round count is 75 pistol / 50 rifle / 50 shotgun.
• 4 divisions: unlimited, practical, factory and heavy optics.
• Scores based on time and accuracy using time plus scoring. Prizes awarded to the top shooter.
• Wisconsin 3 Gun and Sportsman’s Range Rules will be followed at all times.
• Firearms available for rent (if renting our firearms, you must purchase ammunition from range).
• Open to men and women of all skill levels from novice to expert. Benches available for spectators.
• Suppressors and short-barreled rifles are not allowed.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
Fort McCoy Sportsman’s Range #mccoy3gun2018
OPEN TO THE PUBLIC!
Day Of Registration: $35
Register at the range on the day of the event.
REGISTRATION: 9 - 9:45 am | SAFETY BRIEF: 9:50 am
MATCH BEGINS: 10 am
DIRECTIONS: The Sportsman’s Range is located near Fort McCoy off Hwy 21.
Follow signs to Pine View Campground/Range.
- Tel: +1 (608)388-9162
- Military DSN Tel: (312)380-9162