Date: Mar 25 2020, 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
- Learning to spend and having a plan is the most important tool for savings and investing.
- Am I spending more money than I earn?
- Is my debt to income level too high?
- Learn to spend money wisely within my lifestyle in order to pay off credit card debts.
- Spending habits and how to get control of it before it controls you.
- Importance of having a spending plan.
Register by calling 608-388-3540.
Must be registered one week prior to the class. ACS events are open to Military, Retirees, Civilian workforce, Family Members and registered Fort McCoy Volunteers, unless otherwise stated. Employees must contact their supervisors regarding dismissal from work centers.
For information on upcoming training opportunities through ACS, go to http://mccoy.armymwr.com and click on Calendar.
- Tel: +1 (608)388-3505
- Military DSN Tel: (312)280-3505