Date: Aug 18 2018
Working with our local partners and members of the VA, we are expanding our popular shooting sport to be accessible to competitors of all abilities.
• Open to all competitors. Prizes will be awarded to the top shooter in both Para and Non-Para categories.
• 3 challenging stages. Round count is 75 pistol / 50 rifle / 50 shotgun.
• 5 Divisions: Paralympic Classification; Unlimited; Practical; Factory and Heavy Optics.
• Scores based on time and accuracy using time plus scoring.
• Wisconsin 3 Gun and Sportsman’s Range Rules will be followed at all times.
• Firearms available for rent (if renting our firearms, you must purchase ammunition from range). Suppressors and shortbarreled rifles are not allowed.
REGISTRATION: 9 - 9:45 am | SAFETY BRIEF: 9:50 am
MATCH BEGINS: 10 am
Pre-Register: $30 | Members: $25
Day Of Registration: $35
Register at the range on the day of the event.
SIGN UP TODAY!
Call 608-388-9162/3517 to register
- Tel: +1 (608)388-9162
- Military DSN Tel: (312)380-9162