Fort McCoy Army Concert
- Ticket Information
Tickets are $50 and are on sale now!
Purchase tickets at these locations:
- Sparta (Foxhole Pub or Market Bar)
- Tomah (Ace Hardware)
- La Crosse (Ace Hardware)
- Onalaska (Festival Foods)
- Fort McCoy (Pine View Campground or McCoy's Community Center)
- Or purchase online at https://webtrac.mwr.army.mil/webtrac103/wbwsc/mccoyrectrac.wsc/wbsplash.html?wbp=1. Click on the "Toby Keith Tickets" icon to begin the purchase.
Day of show will be $55.
You must bring a picture ID to pick up tickets in WILL CALL. Due to the large amount of concert goers, we do encourage you to arrive early for parking and security checks. As a reminder, WILL CALL and the Beer Garden/Food Booths open at 4 p.m., the main concert gates open at 6 p.m., and the concert begins at 7 p.m.
Tickets are required for anyone age 3 and older. All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges. Not responsible for lost, stolen, or forgotten tickets. Not responsible for injury, loss, theft, or damage to person or property. Talent subject to change.
Refund Policy - In the event of inclement weather the show will be interrupted and resume again as soon as weather permits. Tickets are sold on a "rain or shine" basis, and no refunds will be given for delays. Cancellations are based on imminent danger to concert goers and performers and could include lightning or other unforeseen circumstances. Please call the concert hotline for more information. In the event refunds are issued, all requests must be received by August 28, 2017. This is for inclement weather cancellation only.
Fort McCoy Morale, Welfare and Recreation (MWR) would like to invite your business to be part of the Fort McCoy Army Concert sponsorship program. MWR is a Department of the Army program serving Soldiers with programs and services to enhance their quality of life.
Each year, MWR hosts the Army Concert, where all generated revenue is returned to Soldiers and their Families through new programs, equipment and facilities. To make this event a success, we must rely on outside businesses to assist with needs we cannot provide.
Both cash and in-kind support is needed for the concert. In exchange, we can provide tickets to the Sponsor Tent as well as advertising options.
To become a sponsor, please email MWR Marketing.
MWR Needs your help with the Army Concert!
Please get involved...this is your chance to be part of an event where all proceeds benefit Soldiers, Fort McCoy employees, and the surrounding community.
We need volunteers for areas including
- Ticket takers
- Beverage servers
- Ticket sellers
- Parking attendants
- Will call
- Clean up
For your generous support, you will receive a concert volunteer t-shirt, and an invitation to the Volunteer Appreciation Night at McCoy's where you will be treated like a VIP with a meal, beverages, and entertainment!
- Restricted Items | Lost and Found
What you can bring:
- Small personal cameras (no attached lens)
- Lawn chairs
- Bug spray, lotion
- Cell phones
- Small Swiss Army type gadgets on key chain
- Large/professional cameras/video/recording equipment
- Food, beverage carry-ins, glass or cans
- Laser pointers and flashlights
- Frisbees, beach balls, etc
- Large bags or backpacks
- Pocket knives, utility tools, weapons
- Fireworks, explosives
- Signs or Banners
Lost and Found
Lost and Found is located at the First Aid tent next to the band's merchandise tent. If they do not have your item, please call us after the concert at +1 (608)388-7400.
- Where to stay | Shuttle Bus | Parking | Directions
If you plan on staying in the area, lodging accommodations are listed below.
Pine View Campground on Fort McCoy
The campground is located on Fort McCoy and available for lodging the night of the concert. Campground features:
- Full hookup sites
- Hot showers
- Miniature golf course
- Swimming beach
- Volleyball & basketball courts
If you're camping, a free shuttle will be running to and from the concert site.
On Fort McCoy, WI
- IHG Army Hotels Bldg 51, Fort McCoy +1 (608)388-2107
In Sparta, WI
- Super 8 Hwy 27 & I90 +1 (608)269-8489
- Best Western 4445 Theater Road +1 (608)269-2664
- Country Inn Hwy 27 & I90 +1 (608)269-3110
In Tomah/Warrens, WI
- 3 Bears Resort 701 Yogi Circle Warrens +1 (608)378-2500
- EconoLodge Hwy 21 N +1 (608)372-9100
- Cranberry Country Lodge Hwy 12 N +1 (608)374-2801
- Microtel 115 W Andres St +1 (608)374-2050
- Hampton Inn 219 Buan St +1 (608)374-3800
- AmericInn 750 Vandervort St +1 (608)372-4100
- The Sparta Chamber offers a shuttle bus ride from Sparta. One bus will pick up at Super 8 and Country Inn and one will pick up at Best Western and the American Legion. You can reserve your space by calling +1 (608)269-4123. It is $10 per person to ride the bus.
- Chug-A-Lug Transport Party Bus Service will have one bus from Breakroom Bar in Tomah and one bus from Tuesday's Bar in New Lisbon.
- Warrior's Retreat in Sparta will have a bus; please call +1 (608)487-0992 for more information.
Parking is free. We have handicap parking, motorcycle and camper/bus parking.
From Madison/Tomah: Take Interstate 94 to Tomah. Take Exit 143, Hwy 21. Take a left at the stop sign off the exit. Go through 2 sets of stop lights. Continue straight on Hwy 21 for approximately 9 miles to Fort McCoy. Follow signs for concert traffic into the installation.
From Eau Claire: Take I94 to Tomah (exit 143 Tomah/Warrens). Take a right off the exit. Go to the first set of stop lights, turn right on Hwy 21. Continue straight on Hwy 21 for approximately 9 miles to Fort McCoy. Follow signs for concert traffic into the installation.
From La Crosse/Sparta: Take Interstate 90 East to Sparta. Take the first Sparta Exit (Hwy 27, exit #25). Take a left at the stop sign off the exit. Continue on Hwy 27 to the Hwy 16 stop lights, and turn right. At the Water St stop lights, turn left. Go through Downtown Sparta and take a right on Montgomery St. Turn left on Hwy 21 East, and continue for approximately 8 miles to Fort McCoy. Follow signs for concert traffic into the installation.
- Past Shows
- 2016 - ZZ Top and Night Ranger
- 2015 - 3 Doors Down and Theory of a Deadman
- 2014 - Boston and The Doobie Brothers
- 2013 - Styx and 38 Special
- 2012 - Toby Keith and Kellie Pickler (Rescheduled)
- 2012 - Gretchen Wilson and James Otto
- 2011 - Motley Crue and Poison
- 2010 - Sammy Hagar and the Wabos and Creed
- 2009 - Brooks & Dunn and Lynyrd Skynyrd
- 2008 - Scorpions and Alice Cooper
- 2007 - Vince Neil, Quiet Riot, Slaughter & Firehouse / Steve Miller Band & Cheap Trick (Cancelled)
- 2006 - Lynyrd Skynyrd & Bo Bice / 3 Doors Down & Staind
- 2005 - Ted Nugent & Loverboy
- 2004 - Journey & Kansas
- 2003 - BTO, Eddie Money, Blue Oyster Cult, & Foghat
- 2002 - Styx & Bad Company
- 2001 - 38 Special, Night Ranger, Molly Hatchet, & Survivor
- 2000 - Def Leppard
- 1999 - REO Speedwagon
- 1998 - Foreigner
- 1997 - Ted Nugent
- Sign up for Concert Updates
The Fort McCoy Army Concert brings top name artists to Soldiers, their Families and people from the surrounding community. All money generated at the concert is returned to our Soldiers for quality of life programs as well as equipment and facilities.