Date: Jun 16 2018, 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
This match is themed around the events that took place during Operation Overlord, the Allied Invasion of Normandy. Each stage will require additional tasks to be performed to re-create the battles of June 6, 1944.
• Standard Divisions: Unlimited; Practical; Factory & Heavy Optics.
• Historic Division: Shooters will be required to use an M1 Garand or M1 Carbine (iron sights), a pump-action 12GA Shotgun (iron sights) and a 1911 style pistol (single-stack magazine only).
• 3 challenging stages. Round count is 75 pistol/50 rifle/50 shotgun.
• Open to all competitors. Prizes will be awarded to the top shooter in each division. Scores based on time and accuracy using time plus scoring.
• Wisconsin 3 Gun and Sportsman’s Range Rules will be followed at all times.
• Firearms available for rent (if renting our firearms, you must purchase ammunition from range).
Day Of Registration: $35
Register at the range on the day of the event.
REGISTRATION: 9 - 9:45 am | SAFETY BRIEF: 9:50 am
MATCH BEGINS: 10 am
- Tel: +1 (608)388-9162
- Military DSN Tel: (312)380-9162