Pine View Campground
- Campground Amenities
Campground Amenities Paintball and laser tag Volleyball courts Shooting range-guns & archery Basketball courts Paddleboats Kickball Canoes Horseshoes Kayaks Shuffleboards 9 hole disc course Bean bag toss Swimming beach (Daily 10-6) Ladder golf game Biking trails Washer toss game Hiking trails - Map (pdf) Playgrounds Miniature golf
- Reservations and Campground Map
We accept online reservations!
To get your account (user name and password) set up, please call +1 (800)531-4703 or +1 (608)388-3517 or email the campground. Once your account is set up, you can make reservations, reprint receipts, reserve equipment to checkout and more. After you receive your username and password, please logon to https://webtrac.mwr.army.mil/webtrac/mccoyrectrac.html When making reservations, the full 100% payment is required at that time. If a cancellation is needed you must cancel 7 days prior to your reservation and a rain check will be issued. Rain checks are a one-time use and cannot be transferred to another household. No Refunds will be given. Rain checks will be good for one year. For a complete listing of rules, please see the "Rules and Regulations" link below.
Military Reserved Sites To provide for Active Duty military and their immediate Families who cannot pre-arrange reservations due to mission requirements, ten sites (full hookup and electricity only) are reserved each week for Active Duty military. Each Friday the sites not already reserved for the weekend are open to anyone on a first come/first serve basis. Trailer rentals are also available for these sites.
- Campground Services
Services offered Camp store WI state fishing and hunting licenses Recreational Equipment Checkout Fort McCoy fishing and hunting licenses Picnic shelters with grills and picnic tables Laundry facilities Storage lots Hot showers LP fill station Flush toilets Cable tv WIFI at Campground Store/Office Accessible fishing dock Ice and firewood for sale
Pine View Campground rate card (pdf)
Rates are listed as Military & DoD / General public
Site Type Peak Season
Apr 16 - Oct 14
Oct 16 - Apr 12
2 night min
Daily Non-Electric $17/$22 $22/$27 $15/$20 Electric $23/$28 $38/$43 $15/$20 Electric/Water/Sewer $30/$35 $45/$50 $15/$20 On Site Camper $90/$100 $105/$115 $85/$95 Yurt $70/$85 $85/$100 $65/$80 Yurt specs (pdf) Duplex A or B $90/$110 $105/$125 $85/$105 Duplex specs (pdf) Cabin LC5 $70/$85 $85/$100 $65/$80 Cabin 5 specs (pdf) Cabin LC1 & LC2 $90/$110 $105/$125 $85/$105 Cabin 1-2 specs (pdf) Cabin LC3 & LC4 $100/$120 $115/$135 $95/$115 Cabin 3-4 specs (pdf)
Cabin LC6, 7, 8, 9
$115/$135 $130/$150 $110/$130 Duplex and Lakeside cabins only are equipped with a full kitchen (refrigerator, stove, microwave, coffee pot, pots/pans, dishes, table and chairs), living room, TV w/cable, private bathroom, bed linens, bath towels and washcloths, and air conditioning/heat.
**Weekly and Monthly rates are also available, please call for rates.
Miscellaneous Daily Pavilion/Picnic shelter $55/$65 18 hole mini golf $5/$6 Pedal karts $6/hourly Paddle boats $5/$6 hourly Canoes/Kayak $5/$6 hourly Surrey Bikes $15/hourly
Wristbands for groups of 25+
Paddle boats, mini golf, canoes
Pine View Campground is located near Fort McCoy between Sparta and Tomah on Hwy 21 with the entrance approximately 1.6 miles west of the Fort McCoy Main gate. Watch for the Pine View Campground/Whitetail Ridge Ski Area signs and follow them to the campground.
Mailing Address: 1668 South J St, Fort McCoy, WI 54656
Physical Address: West J St, Fort McCoy, WI 54656
- Rules and Regulations
Full payment is required at the time of making a reservation. No Refunds will be given.
- Must be 18 years of age to rent a campsite or any rental units.
- All rental units are non smoking.
- Check-in time is 12 p,m. for campsites and 2 p.m. for all rental units.
- Check-out time is 11 a.m. for campsites and rental units. Please inform office of check out.
- Limit of one camping unit per site and must be placed on the campsite pad. Exception: one small tent for children under 18 years of age and placed within ten feet of site pad will be allowed.
- We reserve the right to relocate reserved sites.
- Two vehicles per site. Guests must park their vehicles in the designated parking areas. Vehicles are not permitted to park on the grass.
- Pets are welcome, but please keep them on a leash at all times. Do not leave them unattended, barking, or disturbing other campers. Please dispose of pet droppings in a trash receptacle. Pets are not allowed in the rental units.
- Garbage pick up will be daily at 9 a.m. After that garbage disposal will be the camper’s responsibility. Please do not leave your garbage sit as animals may make a mess of it.
- Please observe the 10 M.P.H. speed limit.
- Fires are permitted in fire rings. Please do not move fire rings. The fire rings are for campfires, not burning garbage. Campfires must be attended at all times.
- Only use our installed grills for open fires.
- Children under 12 should not be left unattended.
- DO NOT destroy trees or shrubbery.
- All groups MUST observe quiet time from 11 p.m. to 8 a.m. The picnic area is the only authorized area to host parties or large gatherings. Picnic area closes at midnight.
- Portable restrooms, super cookers, or large frame canopies are allowed only in the picnic areas.
- Swimming is only permitted in the designated swimming area. Swimming or wading in Trout Falls is prohibited.
- Discharging of firearms, paintball guns, or fireworks is not permitted.
- When hunting or fishing, a Wisconsin License and a Fort McCoy permit are required.
- After cleaning fish or game place all refuse in a garbage receptacle.
- To protect our wildlife and beautiful forest, please refrain from smoking and littering along our trails.
- It is Fort McCoy regulation that bikers, roller bladders, and skateboarders wear a helmet at ALL times.
ATV’S and any motorized vehicle that is not licensed are not permitted on Fort McCoy or in the campground.Please abide by all rules and regulations for a safe campground. Enjoy your stay and come visit us again.
Hours of Operation
|Monday||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Thursday||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Friday||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Saturday||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Sunday||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
Off Hwy 21
Military DSN Tel:
Pine View Campground on Fort McCoy is open to the public. Stay with us year round and discover the outdoors and scenic Fort McCoy. Pine View offers all the conveniences in a clean, pleasant campground.
Pine View Campground