- Employment Readiness Program (ERP)
The Employment Readiness Program (ERP) offers resources to help with your career plan and job search. Whether you’re a military spouse or Family member who just moved to a new installation, Retiree, or DoD civilian looking for new opportunities, or active duty Military, active Reserve, National Guard member, or Wounded Warrior, we’re here to help.
Our services include:
- Up-to-date information on local, national, and international employment opportunities, job market trends and education, and volunteer resources
- Classes and seminars on self-assessment and career exploration, resume writing, interviewing techniques, dressing for success, networking, and entrepreneurship.
- Résumé critiques
- Career counseling and individual career assessments
- Job fairs and other hiring events
- Teen/youth employment information
- Computers with internet access, résumé-writing software, and typing tutorials
- Virtual Career Library access
Contact your Employment Readiness Program manager (ERPM) for more information.
Get Help With Your Job Search or Exploring Careers
Click on the Virtual Career Library logo to access over 6,000 digital pages of career guidance information. Inside you will find hundreds of career advice videos, digital career books and directories, virtual job data cards, job bank resources, and occupational videos to help you achieve career and life success.
- Other Resources
Hours:Army Community Service is open by appointment only. For emergencies, please call the following numbers: FAP: +1(608)630-7473 SHARP: +1(608)388-3000 AER: +1(608)408-8079 Monday - Friday from 7:30 am - 4 pm. AER After Hours/Weekends, call +1(877)272-7337Monday7:30am-4:00pmTuesday7:30am-4:00pmWednesday7:30am-4:00pmThursday7:30am-4:00pmFriday7:30am-4:00pmSaturdayClosedSundayClosedFederal HolidaysClosed