- Banking and Credit Union Services
- Budget Development
- Record Keeping
- Debt Liquidation
- Use of Credit and Debit Cards
- Consumer Rights & Obligations
- Identity Theft Prevention
- Recognition and Recovery Techniques
- Personal Financial Readiness
- Financial Readiness Links
Other helpful financial readiness links include:
- Thrift Savings Plan: A Federal Government-sponsored long-term retirement savings and investment plan, available for both Federal civilian employees and members of the uniformed services.
- U.S. Savings Bonds: A shorter-term savings option with competitive interest rates and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States.
- Military Saves: A component of the nonprofit America Saves and a partner in the Department of Defense’s Financial Readiness Campaign, Military Saves seeks to motivate, support, and encourage military Families to save money, reduce debt, and build wealth.
- Money Matters: A mobile-optimized resource with calculators for savings, debt reduction and other reference material in one location.
- Financial Literacy Game: A great way to learn about finances, integrating creativity, education and fun in a virtual world.
- Housing Resources for Military Members: The National Military Family Association has compiled a great list of resources to help Military Families who are struggling with the pitfalls of the housing crisis.
- Armed Forces OneSource: Network of the services and delivery of support to Service Memberss and their Families.
- Military OneSource: A Department of Defense-funded program that provides comprehensive information on every aspect of military life at no cost to active duty, National Guard, reserve members, and their Families.
- Office of Servicemember Affairs: A component of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau helps to educate and empower military members, veterans, and their Families in the consumer financial marketplace.
- Saveandinvest.org: A project of the FINRA Investor Education Foundation, a free, unbiased resource dedicated to your financial health. Helps you make informed decisions through easy-to-use tools and resources, and arms you with the information you need to protect yourself from investment fraud.
- Better Business Bureau Military Line: Provides specialized education and support services, which meets the needs of active and retired military personnel and their Families.
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
|Thursday||7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
|Friday||7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
The Financial Readiness Program is your resource for information on money matters. We can help you better understand financial topics like: