Date: Feb 26 2020, 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
- Pros and cons of renting vs. buying a home.
- Planning on buying a home but not know if you can afford it?
- Do I have good enough credit to qualify to buy my first home?
- Should I use my VA, Conventional, or FHA Loan? Home buying is not for everybody and varies depending on individuals.
Register by calling 608-388-3540.
Must be registered one week prior to the class. ACS events are open to Military, Retirees, Civilian workforce, Family Members and registered Fort McCoy Volunteers, unless otherwise stated. Employees must contact their supervisors regarding dismissal from work centers.
For information on upcoming training opportunities through ACS, go to http://mccoy.armymwr.com and click on Calendar.
- Tel: +1 (608)388-3505
- Military DSN Tel: (312)280-3505