Date: Feb 26 2020, 9 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
This workshop is provided to help our Military Spouses understand better the Department of the Army hiring system.
- Identify federal hiring programs to support military spouses
- Assistance with USA Jobs applications
- Describe the key components of a federal resume
- CEAT-CYPA transfer assistance
Register by calling ACS at 608-388-7262.
Must be registered one week prior to the class.
ACS events are open to Military, Retirees, Civilian workforce, Family Members and registered Fort McCoy Volunteers, unless otherwise stated. Employees must contact their supervisors regarding dismissal from work centers.
For information on upcoming training opportunities through ACS please go to http://mccoy.armymwr.com and
click on Calendar.
- Tel: +1 (608)388-3505
- Military DSN Tel: (312)280-3505