PCS Open House
Do you have orders to PCS from Fort McCoy to a new duty station?
Make the PCS Open House your “one stop PCS shop!”
REPRESENTATIVES FROM THE FOLLOWING AREAS WILL BE THERE:
• ACS Relocation Readiness
• ACS Exceptional Family Member Program (EFMP)
• Personal Property Processing Office (Household Goods Movement)
• LRC Transportation Passenger Movement Section
• DPW Housing Office
• DHR Military Personnel Division
• MWR-CYS School Liaison Officer
Info tables, children’s relocation materials, maps, and other relocation items will also be available.
For more information or to register ahead of time, please call ACS at 608-388-2359.
ACS events are open to Military, Retirees, Civilian workforce, Family Members and registered Fort McCoy Volunteers, unless otherwise stated. Employees must contact their supervisors regarding dismissal from work centers. For information on upcoming training opportunities through ACS please go to http://mccoy.armymwr.com/us/mccoy/programs/army-community-service and click on ACS Calendar.