Date: Oct 23 2019, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
South Post Community Center - 6158 South H Circle Fort McCoy, WI Google Map
It is never too early to start planning
for your child’s future.
Come learn about important information that will help
you and your child be better prepared for the future!
TOPICS TO BE COVERED AT THIS WORKSHOP INCLUDE:
• Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
• 529 College Plan
• Loan repayment (time value of money)
• Post 911 GI Bill
• Wisconsin GI Bill
• Advance Placement Classes
• College-Level Examination Program (CLEP) Exams
• Universities vs. Technical Colleges
• Gratitude Initiative
• Bobby Kim, Financial Readiness Program Manager
Army Community Service
• Connie Schauer, Education Services Specialist
88th Readiness Division
• Rebecca Walley, School Liaison Officer
Child and Youth Services• All supplies provided
RSVP by calling 608-388-6814 or email email@example.com
Open to the Fort McCoy Community. Must be registered by Oct 18.
- Tel: +1(608)388-6814