Date: Jun 24 2020, 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
- Saving money so you can invest for the future.
- Importance of saving money for emergencies.
- Saving money is a habit.
- Investing 101 (covering stocks, mutual funds, savings bonds, businesses, IRAs, and TSP)
- Rule 72 (how long before your investment doubles)
Register by calling 608-388-3540.
Must be registered one week prior to the class. ACS events are open to Military, Retirees, Civilian workforce, Family Members and registered Fort McCoy Volunteers, unless otherwise stated. Employees must contact their supervisors regarding dismissal from work centers.
For information on upcoming training opportunities through ACS, go to http://mccoy.armymwr.com and click on Calendar.
- Tel: +1 (608)388-3505
- Military DSN Tel: (312)280-3505