Date: Feb 18 2020, 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
REQUIRED TRAINING FOR ALL SFRG MEMBERS
All Command Teams, SFRG Liaisons and SFRG volunteers are encouraged to attend.
• Define and understand mission essential activities as outlined in the regulation.
• Understand SFRG roles and responsibilities.
• Recognize non-mission essential activities, resources, and professional development opportunities.
• Obtain mandated certification IAW Army Regulation.
Register by calling ACS at 608-388-6712.
ACS events are open to Military, Retirees, Civilian workforce, Family Members and registered Fort McCoy Volunteers, unless otherwise stated. Employees must contact their supervisors regarding dismissal from work centers. For information on upcoming training opportunities through ACS please go to http://mccoy.armymwr.com/us/mccoy/programs/army-community-service and click on ACS Calendar.
- Tel: +1 (608)388-3505
- Military DSN Tel: (312)280-3505