Date: May 27 2020, 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
Training will cover the updated changes to the Thrift Savings Plan Modernization Act.
THIS CLASS WILL COVER:
• New Limits.
• Changes within the L Fund.
• What is the C-S-I-F-G Fund?
• What is my ROI (Return on Investment)?
• Does your money works as HARD AS YOU DO?
• What is your Risk Tolerance Level?
MAKE 2020 THE YEAR YOU TAKE FINANCIAL CONTROL!
Register by calling 608-388-3540.
Must be registered one week prior to the class. ACS events are open to Military, Retirees, Civilian workforce, Family Members and registered Fort McCoy Volunteers, unless otherwise stated. Employees must contact their supervisors regarding dismissal from work centers.
For information on upcoming training opportunities through ACS, go to http://mccoy.armymwr.com and click on Calendar.
- Tel: +1 (608)388-3505
- Military DSN Tel: (312)280-3505