- General Catering Information
McCoy’s is committed to ensuring that your function will be memorable for everyone. Our Banquet Services office is open Monday though Friday from 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m. Special arrangements can be made to see the facility on Saturdays, Sundays and evenings by appointment.
- All reservations are considered tentative prior to receipt of a deposit, or until a contract is signed.
- All agreements between the host and the Banquet Service office must be made in writing by signed contract. This includes the initial arrangements for room, menus, special orders, time frames, etc. No verbal changes can be guaranteed. Any adjustment to the contract requires either a signed updated contract or initialed changes on the original contract. Written approval can be accepted via fax or in person.
- Payment in full is due the day of the event. Any additions made at the event will be billed with payment due upon receipt. The host will be billed for the number served or the final guarantee whichever is greater.
- A standard service charge of 19% will be applied to all selected food, beverage and special service items.
- Banquet Rooms & Conference Packages
McCoy’s is ideal for conferences, seminars, and small meetings. We can easily accommodate a vast variety of group sizes.
- Banquet Room A or B: These rooms are great for small luncheons, dinner parties, special functions and small conferences. Either room can comfortably seat 80 persons. Maximum capacity will depend on table arrangement.
- Ballroom (Combined Rooms A & B): With a head table, the room has the maximum seating capacity of a 190 for a sit down dinner. For a conference, we recommend the classroom set up.
Room Height Standing U-Shape Theater Classroom Banquet Ballroom 10' 2 1/2" 200 58 one side
88 both sides
250 100 190 Room A 10' 2 1/2" 80 28 one side
44 both sides
120 36 80
- Package #1: Room A or B
Package includes room and room set up, basic audio-visual needs (one podium, overhead projector, screen, TV's, VCR and computer. Complimentary coffee, tea and water served. $175.00 (serves 50)
- Package #2: Ballroom
Package includes room and room set up, basic audio-visual needs (one podium, overhead projector, screen, TV’s, VCR and computer). Complimentary coffee, tea and water served. $325.00 (serves 90)
- Muffins: $1.75 each
- Assorted danish: $1.25 each
- Bagels with cream cheese: $1.75 each
- Orange juice: $1.50
- Ice tea: $7.50 per gallon (Twelve 10 oz servings)
- Cookies: $.55 each
- Soda: $4.50 pitcher
Minimum conference size is 50.
Cold hors d'oeuvres | Serves 25
Item Price *Assorted Deluxe Canapés $65 *Chilled Shrimp & Cocktail Sauce Market Price Assorted Finger Sandwiches Domestic Cheese Tray & Crackers $40 Small Vegetable Tray with Ranch Dip $40 Small Sliced Fruit Platter Market Price Chips & French Onion Dip $25 Tortilla Chips & Salsa $30 Taco Dip & Tortilla Chip $30 *Deviled Egg Halves $25 Pretzels $20 Mixed Nuts $25
Hot hors d'oeuvres | Serves 25
Item Price Chicken Strips & Ranch Dip $90 Mini Egg Rolls $55 BBQ or Swedish Meatballs $55 Cocktail Franks $60 *Crabmeat Rangoon $55 Buffalo Wings (40 pieces) $60 *Poppers (Jalapeno or Broccoli and Cheddar Cheese) $80
Social Stations | (minimum of 50 persons)
- Mini Sandwich
Mini soft rolls stuffed with freshly roasted Turkey or Ham, served with condiments.
$85 (serves 50)
- Stir Fry Station
Tender strips of chicken or beef with vegetables in tangy oriental sauce, served with steamed rice. $7.50 per person
- Pasta Station
Fettuccine noodles and spaghetti, served with creamy alfredo and spicy marinara sauce, meatballs or Italian sausages and garlic bread sticks. $7.00 per person
- Fajita Station
Your choice of marinated chicken or beef, sweet peppers and onions, accompanied by soft flour tortillas, salsa, sour cream and guacamole. $8.25 per person or $9.75 (both meats) per person
- Chef Carved Items
Served with rolls & appropriate condiments.
Roasted Round of Beef, $195 (serves 75)
Hickory Smoked Turkey, $150 (serves 50)
Honey Cured Ham, $150 (serves 50)
- Mini Sandwich
- Breakfast & Lunch Menus
- The Business Person - Assorted chilled juices, fresh fruit, scrambled eggs, biscuits & gravy, home fried potatoes, crisp bacon and assorted mini muffins. $9.50 per person, coffee or tea included
- California Continental - Chilled juice, fresh fruit cup, assorted mini muffins and danishes. $8.50 per person, coffee or tea included
- Salad (choice of two): Tossed salad with choice of dressing, pasta salad, coleslaw, potato salad, cucumber salad.
- Sides (choice of one): Roasted new potatoes, steamed red potatoes, rice pilaf, buttered egg noodles.
- Vegetables (choice of one): Kernel corn, glazed carrots, buttered peas, green beans.
- Entrees (choice of one or two): Rosemary chicken breasts, sauteed beef tips with mushroom wine sauce, baked ham with pineapple glaze, broasted chicken.
One entree: $9.50 per person
Two entrees: $11.50 per person
(Coffee or tea and warm rolls included)
Sliced ham, turkey and roast beef; swiss, american and cheddar cheese; lettuce, tomatoes, onions and pickles. Choice of two lunch buffet salads. $8 per person, (Deli breads, condiments, and coffee or tea included)
Cold Lunch Entrees
Coffee, hot or iced tea and rolls (where appropriate) included.
- Chef Salad - Crisp iceberg lettuce, quartered tomato, julienne cut of ham, turkey, swiss and american cheese, boiled eggs topped with bacon bits and croutons. Dressing of your choice. $7 per person
- Painter’s Palate of Fruit - Sliced seasonal fruit served with cottage cheese and warm muffins. $8 per person
- Club, Turkey or Chicken Breast - Freshly made and served on a croissant with lettuce, your choice of potato salad or coleslaw, and fresh fruit garnish. Club or turkey: $6.25 per person, chicken breast: $7 per person
(Add a cup of savory soup for an extra $2.25 per person)
Hot Lunch Entrees
Tossed garden salad, choice of potato, vegetable, warm rolls, coffee, hot or iced tea included.
- Orange & Rosemary Berre Blanc Tilapia, $8.50 per person
- French Dip Sandwich - Tender roast beef served on a fresh baked hoagie roll with hot au jus. $8 per person
- Stuffed Chicken Breast - 7 oz, $10.25 per person
- Dinner Menus
- Salad (choice of two) - Tossed salad with choice of dressing, pasta salad primavera, red potato salad, fresh fruit salad, cucumber and dill salad, coleslaw.
- Sides (choice of two) - Scalloped potatoes, parslied new potatoes, mashed potatoes, rice pilaf, au gratin potatoes.
- Vegetables (choice of two) - Medley of garden vegetables, green beans almondine, glazed carrots, buttered peas, buttered kernel corn.
- Entrees - Roast beef au jus, baked or broasted chicken, pork chops dijon, baked or fried fish, roasted turkey with dressing, honey baked ham.
One entree: $10.50 per person | Two entrees: $12.25 per person | Three entrees: $14 per person
(Coffee or tea and warm rolls included)
Iced tea or lemonade included
- Al’ Italia - Spaghetti and noodles, penne rigate noodles, marinara and meat sauce, choice of meatballs or ground beef, assorted pizzas,assorted salads, garlic breadsticks, dessert pizza. $10.50 per person
- Tailgate Party - Three foot sub with three meats, cheese and all the extras, potato chips with dip. $6.50 per person
- BBQ Pork Brisket - Dipped in fabulous BBQ sauce. Served with potato salad, coleslaw, pickle spear, chips. $8 per person
- Outdoor Traditional - Grilled hotdogs, brats or grilled hamburgers with sliced onion and tomatoes, lettuce, potato salad, creamy coleslaw, pickle spears. $8 per person. (Add cheese for $.25 per slice, substitute iced tea or lemonade for a 12 oz can of soda for $1)
Sit Down Dinners
Tossed garden salad, bakers basket of bread, choice of potato and vegetable, coffee or tea included.
- Chicken Cordon Bleu - 7 oz boneless breast of chicken stuffed with ham and cheese, topped with a delicate chicken veloute, $11 per person
- Roast Sirloin of Beef - With au jus or bordelaise sauce, $14.25 per person
- Chicken in Wine Sauce - Boneless chicken breast, oven roasted in a delicate white wine sauce, $11.50 per person
- Sliced Pork Loin - Succulent pork roast, sliced and topped with gravy, $12.75 per person
- Pork Chops Dijon - 7 oz boneless center cut pork chop sauteed and smothered in onions and Italian dijon mustard sauce, $12 per person
- Baked Fish - Baked cod or pollock, $11.75 per person
- Beverages and The Extras
- Regular and decaffeinated coffee, $15 for 25 cups and $75 for 100 cups
- Iced Tea, $7.50 / gallon
- Fruit Juice (Orange or Cranberry), $5 / carafe
- Assorted Regular and Diet Soft Drinks, $4.50 / pitcher
- Fruit Punch / Homemade Punch, $7 / gallon
- Champagne Punch, $30 / gallon
- Bottles of Champagne, Sparkling Wine, Red/White/Blush Wine, market price
- Balloons, $1 / each
- Dance Floor, $50
McCoy's is ideal for conferences, seminars, and small meetings and we can easily accommodate a vast variety of group sizes. We understand how important entertaining can be, and we stand ready to make your event memorable. We offer spacious banquet rooms and a wide variety of culinary delights, boasting superb menus, spectacular buffets and food selections. All items are customizable, and our professional catering staff will work closely with you to plan an event that is truly spectacular.
Whether it be a small intimate party, wedding, business or military function, let us take care of your catering needs. Give us a call today at +1 (608)388-2065.