Parent Central Services-Registration
- Fort McCoy Registration Information
To be eligible to participate in CYSS programs, a child must be a dependent of:
- Active duty military personnel
- Appropriated Fund (APF) and Non-Appropriated Fund (NAF) Department of Defense (DoD) civilian personnel
- Reservist and National Guard personnel on active duty or during inactive duty training
- DoD contractors
- Pick up registration packet from Parent Central Services, building 1668 or download forms from this page above
- Please remember to bring appropriate documentation listed below
Required Documents for Registration
- Military/Civilian identification card
- Social security numbers for Sponsor
- Child's current shot records
- Copy of LES/pay statement for both sponsor and spouse/partner
- Health assessment (due within 30 days of registration)
- Two local emergency designee with at least one telephone number for each
*Registration will need to be renewed annually.
- How to Request Child Care
The new DoD site - MilitaryChildCare.com (MCC) - which is being introduced worldwide in phases - offers a more streamlined approach to finding/requesting child care and provide reports that help programs better plan for future placement needs.
MCC provides a single online gateway for families to access military-operated or military-subsidized child care options worldwide across all Services. The site enables families to create a household profile, conduct child care searches, submit requests for care, and manage their requests at any time and from any location.
To Request Child Care, the first step is to go to www.militarychildcare.com create an account containing information about your family, or to login using an existing username and password. This simple step establishes your user ID for the child care system, allowing you to take advantage of its many benefits for your family.
For additional information please contact Parent Central Services.
Hours of Operation
|Monday||8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Thursday||8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Friday||8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|