- 50% Childcare Discount for the first child for all CYS staff.
- 15% discount for each additional child.
- Exchange privileges to ALL CYS staff.
- Benefits package including retirement and 401K.
- Paid time off.
- CYS will also pay the cost for staff members to earn a Child Development Associates Credential, which makes them eligible for CYS Lead Positions.
and Join Our CYS Team!
A Different Way to Serve
Fort McCoy Child and Youth Services (CYS) provides the “Gold Standard” in childcare and youth out of school options for Soldiers and Department of Defense (DoD) civilians. Professional staff care for children and Youth with consistent, effective, and safe programs in state-of-the-art facilities. Contributing to building and enhancing military readiness, retention and family resilience.
• $17.43 /hr
Skill Level (Achieved after 3-6 months of employment, completing 4 courses in the Virtual Lab School):
• $18.47 /hr
Target Level (Achieved after 2-18 months of employment, completing an additional 11 courses in the Virtual Lab School):
• $19.58 /hr
Lead Positions: (Achieved with a Child Development Associates Credential)
• $20.76 /hr